MOBILE WASTE PLANT ASSEMBLING FACILITY, QUICK FACTS AND FIGURES

  • 60,000 m2 factory assembling park (including building and parking lot)
  • 30,000 m2 factory assembling plant, fully equipped internal infrastructure
  • Annual production would vary from 2500 to 5000 MOBILE WASTE CONVERSION PLANTS depending on the demand of the local market
  • Model W36T Processes 36 tons of waste per day.
  • Model W36T Produces out of the 36 tons of waste 28,800m3 of (syngas or H2) Hydrogen Gas Per Day for piping and storage
  • Model W70T Processes 70 tons of waste per day
  • Model W70T Produces out of the 70 tons of waste 56,000m3 of (syngas or H2) Hydrogen Gas Per Day for piping and storage
  • The waste to Hydrogen Gas technology converts each ton to 800m3 (syngas or H2)
  • Model W36T sale price: $2.5 Million USD
  • Model W70T sale price: $5 Million USD
  • Investment recovery time two to three years
  • Option of MJVA 25 Years License Agreement for a Factory

W36T MODEL PROJECTED REVENUES​

The W36T model processes in a 24 hour day up to 36 tons of waste and converts up to 97% of waste into (Syngas or H2) Hydrogen Gas and the other 3% left over of ash composition of metal, glass, and aluminium which can be sold to the local for pre casting cement modes for construction, or for padding highway or runways. 

  • The W36T model Processes 36 tons of waste and converts into (H2) Hydrogen Gas
  • Each ton of waste collected is converted into net (H2) Hydrogen Gas of: 800m3 (800 Cubic Meter)
  • Each (1m3 Cubic Meter) of (H2) global market price is: $1.25
  • WPP discount the price per 1m3 to $1.00.00 USD $0.25 cents less
  • Each Mobile Waste Plant generates daily: 28,800 m3 H2 per day X $1.00.00 = $28,800.00 USD
  • Each Mobile Waste Plant generates annually: 10 Million m3 H2 per year
  • Each Mobile Waste Plant Annual sales and revenues are about $10 Million USD
  • Each Mobile Waste Plant model can recover the investment in less than one year
  • The price of the W36T Model Sale price is: $2.5 Million USD
  • Time of delivery is 4 to 6 months
  • On large orders price per truck can be negotiated

w36t model benefits:

The complete process of waste is converted into H2 to be sold to the local market

Mobile Waste Plant daily shift collects and process the waste into 100% green fuels

No pre sorting of waste collects, process, and convert all waste into Syngas or H2

Mobile Waste Plant after a daily shift leaves almost nothing to dump into landfills

The complete process of waste collection runs at zero pollution

High return on the investment and super eco friendly solution

Perfect solution to eliminate the use of landfills

Perfect solution for overflowing landfills

The complete Mobile Waste Plant operation used by the collected waste into (Syngas or H2) and save on Gasoline

Each Mobile Waste Plant collects and process the waste into Syngas or H2 that is compressed into a 300 bars tank onboard

The Mobile Waste Plant converts most type of waste into Syngas or H2

No more dumping and no more pollution

types of waste that can be processed

All types of waste as listed below can be converted into biofuels when 97% of waste is converted into biofuels, and 3% left over contain mostly metal, glass, and aluminium that can be sold to the local market for cement pre casting modes. After the daily shift the Mobile Waste Plant goes back to the main facility plant with 28,800m3 of Hydrogen Gas, and leave nothing to dump into landfills. The complete process of waste runs on 100% zero pollution and 100% green fuels. The best ever solution for waste problems.

  • W36T can process max capacity of various type of waste per day
  • MSW Municipal Solid Waste, Organic & Non Organic
  • Medical Waste
  • Sludge Waste Water
  • Food Waste
  • Animal Waste
  • Garden Waste
  • All type of plastic Waste Used cooking oil waste

more info on wpp Mobile waste plant & to pre order

Current wpp waste truck, model w36t

w36T truck

Model will be used to collect Municipal Solid Waste from urban cities that collects 36 tones of waste per day and convert 97% of waste into biofuels and 3% left over to Ash composition of metal, glass, and aluminium that leaves nothing to dump into landfills and runs at zero pollution.

upcoming wpp waste truck models

interested in mobile waste plant?

send your inquiry